Client Relationship Executive
- To perform reception, registration, administration of client visits in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Handle enquiries via phone or emails regarding our services.
- Appointments scheduling for a team of psychologists, speech & occupational therapists.
- Invoicing and collection of payments.
- Provide admin support in all aspects of clinic operations and good follow up on emails and calls received.
- Adhere to PDPA compliance - maintain confidentiality of customer’s information.
- To demonstrate care, empathy and professionalism in frontline services to our clients.
- Diploma/Degree holders in any discipline.
- Have experience in customer service environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office and strong office administration skills.
- A good team player with good interpersonal & conflict resolution skills.
- Patient, understanding and able to display professionalism in handling & receiving clients.
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or challenging situations.