Paediatric Speech Therapist
We are on the lookout for Speech Therapists to join our team, to provide assessment and intervention for children aged 2-12.
The job scope shall include conducting assessment and intervention for children with a variety of learning and developmental difficulties.
- Initial assessment using both standard assessment and clinical observations for a diverse caseload, in the clinical areas of feeding, speech, language, articulation and fluency.
- Feedback to parents about assessment results.
- Targeting goals for intervention and preparing an intervention plan.
- Providing ongoing therapy sessions to the children.
- Providing guidance to parents how to handle the child and continue build up skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay package commensurate with candidate’s qualification & relevant work experience.
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package above market rates.
- Gain immense clinical experience through a varied caseload, mentorship, training, and interaction with peers.
- Be part of a vibrant multidisciplinary team that will provide opportunities to learn and work closely together.
- The emphasis in this job is on clinical work. Non-clinical work such as administration, marketing, appointment booking, are all handled by the company's dedicated admin team.
- Degree or Master’s in Speech Therapy recognised by Allied Health Professional Council Qualified for registration and registered with AHPC.
- 2 to 4 years clinical experience. Experience in paediatrics population would be an advantage. Candidates with good supervisory experience will be considered for Senior position.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; Bilingual would be an advantage.