Social Skills Group Singapore
Do you have a child who learns in different way? Your family and friends find it's hard to understand your child? We are here for you to listen and support.
- Eye Contact
- Joint Attention and Listening Skills
- Turn - taking Skills and Awareness of Body Language
- Functional Language Skills
Your child needs to be betweenthe ages of 4 to 7 years and alsoa group for 8 to 10 years old. Before being accepted into a group,your child needs to be screened byone of our therapist.
- Group size 4 - 8 children.
- Each session will run for 50 minutes, with a 10 minute group feedback session at the end of the 50 minutes.
- Homework will be given at the end of each session. Please carry out the homework consistently to ensure reinforcement of skills.
- Each group will run for 8 weeks, before review.
- It is of utmost importance that you attend all eight sessions so that your child has an opportunity to acquire new skills which complement each other, and which are crucial for the general development of social communication skills.
Please call 6100 9235 for more information on our Group Dates
Psychological and Counselling
Applied Behaviour Analysis
Early Intervention Program
Dynamics International School