- Conduct one to one teaching sessions and at times small group for children with specific learning difficulties.
- Teaching in all-inclusive approach which includes: curriculum, remediation and cognitive skills training (e.g. memory, Visual skills and Auditory and listening skills etc).
- Creating IEPs to target areas of weakness for student & progress reports.
- Ability to arouse and sustain interest /involvement from children through varied activities.
- Communication with parents.
- Ability to participate in and contribute to multi-disciplinary assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation process.
- Degree in Psychology/Education (Special Education) or Early Childhood (Special Needs).
- Able to teach Literacy and Mathematics up to ‘O’ level curriculum.
- Received specific training in literacy and phonics programs e.g. Orton-Gillingham Approach, Lindamood-Bell program, Dyscalculia and numeracy teaching.
- Experience working with children with developmental and/ or learning difficulties e.g Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dyspraxia, ADHD, mild ASD etc.