10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Kavitha Manokaran
- What three traits define you?
Compassionate, Engaging and Determined.
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
- Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
My family and close friends!
- Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Australia, I had new adventures doing road trips and caravanning through the outback.
- What are the three things you always have in your bag?
Morning music playlist on my phone, a book and chocolates.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
A pass to do a full day of jet skiing on choppy waters!
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Free time is so rare that I buy teh tarik, sit in a quiet comfortable place and listen to music.
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Group?
Efficient, Multi-skilled, Energetic, Client-Focused, Specialized.
- What is your favourite thing about working as a Clinical Psychologist?
Empowering others with skills and guiding them towards positive change.
- What do you hope to achieve at Dynamics, and what sets it apart from other therapy centres in Singapore?
I strive to help children, adolescents and parents in their journey to overcome their challenges and develop their strengths in this world. Dynamics provides a multi-disciplinary approach to helping others and has skillful therapists who are able to provide comprehensive bespoke services for their clients.