10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Natalie Lim
- What three traits define you?
Cheerful, Passionate, Hardworking.
- Coffee or Tea?
- What book or movie changed your life the most?
Flourish, by Martin E.P. Seligman.
- Tell us something about you that will surprise us!
I sang in a choir when I was younger!
- You’ve been granted a one-way ticket to another country of your choice. Where are you going?
It’ll definitely be Canada!
- What is the most used emoji on your phone right now?
The happy face!
- What are you passionate about, personally or professionally?
Improving mental health in Singapore.
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Group?
Dynamic, Friendly, Fun, Professional, Passionate.
- What is your favourite thing about working as a Psychologist?
Listening to our clients and helping them resolve their issues together.
- What do you hope to achieve at Dynamics and what sets it apart from other therapy centres in Singapore?
My aspiration is to expand my knowledge and cooperate with diverse experts to enhance our clients' well-being and prosperity! Furthermore, concerning what distinguishes Dynamics, I believe that our team is dynamic and provides comprehensive services for our clients all under one roof.