10 Questions with our employee spotlight - Yael Sasson
- What three traits define you?
Determined, love to help others, and being efficient!
- Coffee or Tea?
- What book or movie changed your life the most?
I have always been an avid reader, so it is a very challenging question… However, I can say that one of the most influencing podcasts on my lifestyle is Huberman Lab.
- Tell us something about you that will surprise us!
I wanted to be an accountant when I finished high school, but in my military service I was a social worker and that is what changed my mind to go and study psychology!
- You’ve been granted a one-way ticket to another country of your choice. Where are you going?
I would probably go back to Israel as my family is there.
- What is the most used emoji on your phone right now?
🤦🙏🏻👍🏻I use these 3 all the time…
- What are you passionate about, personally or professionally?
I am very passionate about healthy lifestyle and Ketogenic diet. I am also very passionate about helping all children and families improve their quality of life. Lately, I have been enjoying working with teens on executive functions.
- What are 5 words you’d use to describe Dynamics Therapy Group?
Dynamic, Helpful, Rewarding, Engaging and Inspiring.
- What is your favourite thing about working as an Occupational Therapist?
I love to work with children who may have come in with a functional challenge - and after their therapy it is either completely resolved or improved SO dramatically that the function is no longer a concern!
- What do you hope to achieve at Dynamics, and what sets it apart from other therapy centres in Singapore?
I would like to grow the practice so we can help more and more families achieve their own goals. We are also working on an exciting App and portal that will disrupt the therapeutic world and provide more accessible and targeted help. I think Dynamics is unique in the wide range of services we provide, as we allow flexibility between centre based, home based and online sessions. Furthermore, we can have a multidisciplinary team that can help plan the best course of action for our clients.